VOILAVIE will promptly remove materials from the VOILAVIE Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright.
Procedure for making claims of copyright infringement.
If you believe content appearing on Voilavie.com infringes on your copyright, please notify us here with the following information:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
2. The exact URL of each place where alleged infringing material is located.
3. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
4. Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf.
5. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
For Additional information regarding the usage of our site please see Terms and Conditions of Use